Our clinical team of the cosmetic and dermatology department is highly experienced in performing the non-surgical procedure of thread lift. They have performed more than 1000 plus cosmetic surgeries effectively. Vast experience makes them well-known in Dubai for safe and natural-looking cosmetic results.
Along with the certified doctors we also provide the service of the latest FDA approved thread lift procedures- NovaThreads and Silhouette InstaLift threads. We always support and help our patients in achieving their desired results safely and effectively.
● In the thread lift procedure, the patient is reclined comfortably and targeted skin is cleaned with alcohol followed by the topical anaesthesia application. Then the surgeon will insert a thin needle or cannula to place thread underneath the skin of the patient. After insertion of threads needle or cannula is removed.
● The result can be seen instantly but the final result will be visible after a couple of weeks. These results can last 1-3 years.
● This whole procedure can take 45-60 minutes and the patient will be free to go home.
● This procedure can be used with other non-surgical cosmetic procedures to boost collagen production and enhance the results.
● It is used for sagging areas of the face like:
○ Jowls and jawline
○ Under-eye area
● They are also used to lift and tighten breasts, especially after pregnancy and weight loss.
● Advantages of thread lift:
○ Non-surgical procedure for treating the ageing signs
○ Quick procedure
○ A good option for patients who do not want to go for surgery due to fear or health
○ Faster recovery
○ Virtually no risk of surgical wound complications like scarring and bleeding
● NovaThreads sutures are made from a biocompatible polydioxanone (PDO) material, for safe re-absorption by the body. They start dissolving in 4-6 months after placement. This results in increased collagen production and lifting of the skin.
● Types of NovaThreads are :
○ Barbed sutures are designed for lifting the skin and are usually placed near the hairline in order to gently pull back the skin and lift the cheeks and jowls.
○ Straight or curved smooth sutures are used for collagen stimulation and placed areas of the face with noticeable signs of ageing.
● These sutures are placed after local anaesthesia with the help of a thin cannula or needle. This whole process takes 3-45 minutes only and the patient is free to return to a normal daily routine.
● Silhouette InstaLift are also biocompatible temporary sutures used to lift the face. They are mainly used for lifting skin rather than stimulating collagen production.
● These threads have tiny cones shape sutures interspersed for grabbing tissue efficiently. This helps in gathering more skin, producing a more noticeable lift to the face skin especially in the cheeks and jowls.
● This procedure is performed under local anaesthesia and threads are inserted into the skin with the help of a thin needle. The whole procedure is completed in 45 minutes and the patient can resume the daily activities on the same day.
The patient will be advised to:
Some visible swelling and bruising are expected with minimal recovery time after a successful thread lift procedure. The patient can resume daily life routine immediately.
Noticeable results can be seen instantly but final results are completely visible once swelling and bruising are gone. These results last from 1-3 years as threads are absorbed by the tissues of the body. Thread lift is a very good option in treating mild to moderate ageing signs safely and effectively without surgery.
Yes, thread lift is a safe non-surgical procedure for lifting the facial skin for treating the signs of ageing. It is a good option for patients who don’t want to go for surgery for a facelift due to fear or their medical condition. Thread lift is used to the mild to moderate signs of ageing with safe and excellent results.
In the thread lift procedure, under local anaesthesia small biocompatible self-dissolving sutures are place inside the skin with the help of a thin needle or cannula. These sutures pull up the skin and stimulate collagen production to treat the ageing signs without surgery. This procedure is quick, safe and effective with the least to no complications post-treatment.
This procedure helps in lifting skin by few millimetres, so it is preferred in patients with mild to moderate signs of ageing. Patient in their late thirties to early fifties is an ideal candidate for this procedure. But it is also recommended to patients above 55 years in case they are not allowed or don’t want to go for a surgical facelift.
Doctor certified in skin cosmetic procedures, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeon performs the thread lift procedure. Make sure to go to the certified doctor for safe and good results with the least or no complications post-treatment. A skilled doctor will know what to do and what to avoid to achieve desired results safely.
Thread lift treatment in Dubai is a simple, easy and safe procedure. It is completed in 45-60 minutes and the patient can go home the same day. Recovery time is minimal and the patient can resume the work after the procedure immediately if want to. Mild and temporary symptoms of bruising, pain and swelling subside in few days to a week.
Yes, thread lift can be performed with other non-invasive skin cosmetic procedures for enhanced and natural-looking results. Other procedure like ultherapy is combined with thread lift for increased collagen production and cell growth resulting in tighter and younger skin with reduced lines & wrinkles.
Skin is lifted by the use of self-dissolving sutures inserted by a thin needle or cannula
Excess skin is removed and pulled up surgically
No surgical complications like scarring, bleeding
Surgical complications present like scarring, bleeding, wound infection.
Minimal recovery time
Recovery time is 2-4 weeks
Results last for 1 -3 years
Results can last for more than 10 years
copyright @ medstarhc.com