According to published studies and doctors’ recommendation, the main fields of clinical use of micrografts obtained with Rigenera Technology are:
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Preventive Treatment of hair loss
- Hair Thickening
- Repigmentation of Vitiligo
- Surgical, Traumatic and Acne Scars
REGENERA MACHINE NASA
Rigenera Cons are sterile and disposable medical devices, consisting of grid with 100 hexagonal holes.
Each orifice is covered by 6 micro- blades specially designed for a correct mechanical disaggregation of hard and soft biological tissues (e.t Dermis, Connective tissue, bones, dental pulp).
In this way we can obtain micro grafts in an autologous, homologous and minimally invasive way.
Rigenera, is a patented technology developed for the application in regenerative processes using autologous tissue micrografts. Scientific literatures show that with Rigenera technology it is possible to obtain between 70.000 and 80.000 micrografts for each ml of disaggregated
ADVANTAGES OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- One Single Session
- Standardized, Fast and Simple
- Fast Preparation of theTissue
- Operator Safety
- No Cross – Contamination by Tissue sample
- Autologus and homologous Grafts
- Minimally invasive procedure
- No Hospitalization
- Only Local Anesthesia
- Compact Design
- Without Side Effects
- High Cellular Viability