- Types of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Informationthat allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Medstarhc.com.
- Relationship Informationthat helps us to understand who you are and what types of services or promotions you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; the types of services or promotions that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender).
- Transaction Informationabout how you interact with the Services, such as the services or promotions you view; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with Medstarhc.com’s merchants, business partners, and service providers.
- Location Informationto help us offer you personalised services or promotions
- How Medstarhc.com Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account where ever applicable), or otherwise interact with the Services or contact Medstarhc.com. For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information or Relationship Information in order to register for certain services or promotion.
We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
If you use a social media platform, a mobile device or other third-party method of communication to interact with Medstarhc.com or the Services, that platform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that platform. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect Personal Information from your mobile device. From time to time, we may obtain additional Personal Information from third parties. For example, we may collect Personal Information from third parties to enhance other information we have about you, to help us better understand you, and to otherwise enhance the Services.
- Uses and Release Personal Information
Medstarhc.com uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain products or services;
- Evaluate the types of products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Track redemption of vouchers and perform other analytics;
- Provide user support, including to our business partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Medstarhc.com and special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Services, third-party sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Create user profiles that may contain inferences about users such as age range, income range, gender, and interests;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Services; and
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
- When and Why Medstarhc.com Discloses Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law as described below:
- With affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Medstarhc.com) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above;
- With our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 3 above such as sending emails on our behalf, processing payments, etc. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them;
- com business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Medstarhc.com and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to Medstarhc.com from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a Medstarhc.com business partner, Medstarhc.com may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between Medstarhc.com and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you;
- To effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Services by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by our business partners, our service providers or us.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use Persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your user id if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Services, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Services. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Services and the website you visit after you leave our Services, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
We also use third party services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
- Your Choices
- We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of services or promotionsyou like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Medstarhc.com, and you can limit the communications that Medstarhc.com sends to you.
- Email : You can manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in the commercial messages that we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may also update your subscription preferences from time to time. If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from Medstarhc.com merchants or business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
- Cookies : You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may be unable to access some customized features of our Services.
You may adjust the settings on your mobile device to prevent the sharing of Location Information. You may also manage how your mobile device or mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your mobile device and mobile browser settings. Please note that if you disable the sharing of Location Information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices.
- Connecting through Social Networks
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best services or promotions.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at talktous@Medstarhc.com.In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Security of Personal Information
Medstarhc.com follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that you provide. For example, we regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure, however. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about our security practices, please Contact Us.
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Open Areas and Communities
- Children’s Privacy
Medstarhc.com does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited. The Services are designed and intended for adults. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered user associated with the account is not at least eighteen years old.
- Contacting Us
Whether you’re a new or loyal customer, marketer, publisher, media member or job seeker we’d like to stay connected and want to hear from you!
Address Medstarhc.com C/o Medstar Healthcare LLC, P.O Box: 117084, Dubai, UAE