What is cellulite?
Cellulite in simple terms is equal to fat under the skin giving it a lumpy, dimpled appearance. This underlying fat is most visible on thighs, buttocks or stomach area.
- Both Men & Women suffer from cellulite but is considered to be more common in women, especially around the hip area.
- Cellulite affects 90% of women at lease once during their lives.
- Exercise is known to curb appearance of cellulite however, in order to boost circulation & build muscles, yoga works the best.
How do I treat cellulite ?
At Medstar, we offer non-invasive body contouring treatment with VELASHAPE III.
VELASHAPE helps to reduce cellulite as well as slim down commonly affected areas such as the tummy, thighs or hips. Via the technology the area treated with heated to stimulate growth of new and better collagen and elastin. Most patients find this procedure just like a comfortable warm deep tissue massage. It helps to achieve a toned, contoured and well-shaped body in just about 3 treatment sessions.
What to expect from a VelaShape treatment?
- Gradual smoothing of skin structure & texture with noticeable reduction in cellulite.
- Circumferential reduction, with noticeable reshaping of the treated area.
Treatment areas include:
- Neck (Under the chin)
VelaShape III system is Food & Drug Administration (FDA) cleared for:
- Temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- Temporary reduction of thigh and abdominal circumferences
Treat yourself to a smoother, tighter skin, and flesh that feels less bumpy.
For further information on VELASHAPE III procedures and to book an appointment with our Dermatologist- Dr Vimi P, please call 800 22 33