What exactly is cellulite?
Cellulite in simple terms is equal to fat under the skin giving it a lumpy, dimpled appearance. This underlying fat is most visible on thighs, buttocks or stomach area.
- Cellulite affects both the sexes but is considered to be more common in women, especially around the hip area.
- Cellulite is believed to affect 90% of women at some point during their lives.
- To an extent, exercise is believed to curb appearance of cellulite. In order to boost circulation & build muscles, yoga works the best.
- Cellulite is seen in women of all shapes and sizes and not just in obese or overweight women.
HOW DO I TREAT CELLULITE?
At Medstar, we offer non-invasive body contouring treatment with VELASHAPE III.
VELASHAPE helps to reduce cellulite as well as slim down commonly affected areas such as the tummy, thighs or hips. It basically combines technology to cause deep heating to stimulate growth of new and better collagen as well as elastin. Most patients find this procedure just like a comfortable warm deep tissue massage! It helps you achieve a toned, contoured and well-shaped body in just about 3 treatment sessions.
What to expect from a VelaShape treatment?
- Gradual smoothing of skin structure & texture with noticeable reduction in cellulite.
- Circumferential reduction, with noticeable reshaping of the treated area.
Treatment areas include:
- Neck (Under the chin)
VelaShape III system is Food & Drug Administration (FDA) cleared for:
- Temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- Temporary reduction of thigh and abdominal circumferences
Treat yourself to a smoother, tighter skin, and flesh that feels less bumpy.
For further information on VELASHAPE III procedures and to book an appointment, please call +97143577877.