There are a number of fat reduction techniques that allow you to reduce your body fat and attain the figure that you want to achieve.However, not every procedure suits everybody. Shedding the extra pounds is not always easy especially for some people who suffer from hormone dysfunction or other body ailments that make weight loss hard to accomplish.
Fat transfer procedure is an advanced cosmetic surgical technique that reduces body fat through fat grafting. This post looks at the process, its benefits and recovery time to help you understand it better.
What exactly is Fat Transfer?
Fat transfer procedure is also known as a fat injection or fat grafting. During the procedure, your specialist takes the fat from those parts of your body that have excess fat and injects that fat into areas that could use more fat. The excess fat areas in your body can include thighs and abdomen, whereas the areas where fat could be injected can include face, buttocks, and breasts. You can find weight loss programs in Dubai that offer fat transfer as an option for your weight loss needs. But before considering fat injections, make sure that you consult with your specialist and understand that it is the right solution for you.
Are you the Right Candidate?
It is important to understand what circumstances you can consider fat transfer as a solution for your weight loss problem. Usually, it is the best option if:
- You want to have a permanent solution for areas that require weight loss treatment. In other words, you don’t want to rely on temporary fillers.
- You wish to improve your body shape, remove depressions and rejuvenate your skin for a fuller look.
- You wish to have breast augmentation to contour irregularities that usually are not easily fixed with breast implants.
- You want to improve your facial areas that appear sunken.
Benefits of Fat Grafting
Fat grafting is considered the safest and most effective weight loss and rejuvenation technique in cosmetic surgery. Here are some of the primary benefits of choosing fat grafting over other weight loss treatments.
- Fat grafting uses your own body fat as compared to dermal fillers that are used in other fat grafting procedures. This way you can eradicate the chances of allergic reactions that can be caused due to the foreign substances that are introduced into your body during the procedure.
- Fat grafting offers results that are permanent and long lasting as compared to temporary dermal fillers.
- It is a non-invasive procedure that effectively rejuvenates your body without any substantial risks or post-surgery effects.
Choosing the Right Surgeon for the Procedure
Fat grafting is an extensive process that requires substantial expertise and skills in order to have a successful execution. Before you choose a specialist to make sure that you have a consultation with your medical adviser to ensure that fat grafting is the right procedure according to your body requirements.
Learn more about the procedure, its costs and benefits for your specific body requirements before going under the knife. Make sure that your medical adviser has your complete medical history; he should have all the details to make the right decision for your well-being.