“Every smile has a story “
For the last ten years, this simple phrase has motivated Dr Tameeza in providing the best patient journey culminating with a bespoke smile. She has extensive experience in hollywood smile design, veneers, crown, bridges and dental implants from Harley street, London. She loves providing holistic dentistry for families, especially for children.
Dr Tameeza has her masters in prosthodontics from Queenmary University UK. And is member of the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh and General Dental Council UK as a prosthodontic specialist. Dr Tameeza is one of the few Prosthodontic Specialists ackowledged by all three authorities; General Dental Council UK, Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Health care city.
Other qualifications includes:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, King’s College London
- Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties, Faculty of General Dental Practice and Faculty of Dental Surgery
- Concious Sedation Diploma, King’s College London
- Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics, Queenmary University UK.
- As well as being a key member of staff at Medcare, she is also the youngest part time faculty staff and lecturer at Mohammed Bin Rashid University, teaching postgraduate dentists.