What are Dental Implants
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of metal such as titanium. Visually looking similar to a screw when they are placed in jawbone they integrate and bond with the bone. A connector (abutment) is attached on the screw to hold the implant in place. Finally a denture, crown or bridge is placed on the same. The success rate of the implant is very high and these days the sophisticated dental practices offer same day implant
Why Dental implants
- for a lost or missing teeth
- If you suffer with a broken or decayed tooth
- corrective procedures such as aesthetics or speech reasons
Dental implants are put in to the bone and hence are preferred when the teeth surrounding the missing, broken or decayed teeth are not very strong. Dental implants are also helps in bone regeneration making them the best choice if one can afford
Procedure at Medstar
- Consultation with the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Comprehensive dental examination with 2d/ 3d Xray
- Removal of the broken or decaying teeth
- If all signs are ok placing the implant and crown
- You are ready to go same day !
We help you Transform Today !
At Medstar Healthcare, we focus on creating a relaxing, calming environment, regardless of what dental treatment you’re booked in for. In our dentistry clinic, you’re always assured a warm welcome, plus support and advice throughout your treatment. It’s our job to ensure that your smile always looks its brightest.
Other dental treatments
Lost a tooth to disease or injury? A dental implant is artificial tooth roots.
Realign the jaw to correct sleep apnea or orthodontic issues.
With proper treatment, this is painless and low risk.
Genetic Oral/Dental Deformities
Corrects cleft lip palate, defective enamel, and more
Fillings can “save” a damaged tooth by preventing further tooth decay.
Dr. Osman’s treatments are effective and pain-free.
Dental Implantologist and Oral & Maxillo facial Surgeon. Graduated with honors from Moscow Medical Stomatology University
- Implants and bone augmentation
- Sinus Lift
- Immediate loading (full arch)
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction.
- Minimal Invasive bone augmentation surgery.
- Using Micro surgical techniques for Implant and Reconstructive surgery.
- Minimal –Invasive surgery – Anchor-Mini screws
- Short procedures like full arch reconstruction in 36 to 48 hours.
- Immediate implant placement (extraction, sinus graft, soft tissue graft), after tooth extraction.
Recent Article : Gulf News